We flew into Spain not long ago and took a taxi down to Barcelona the taxi made me feel kind of car sick but the sights are phenomenal. We got to our apartment and I felt like going straight to  bed but it was way to early. The first thing we did the next day was go see a very famous c – La Sagada Famillia.  It is famous because it has been in construction for one hundred years.  I thought it was amazing but insane. On the beautiful walk home we had a discussion about a surprise my parents had for us.  So we headed to this place expecting it to be closed but gladly it was open and it was a remote control go carting area so we went in and had so much fun and you go so fast.

The very next day we went on a metro up to the top of the mountain witch is gorgeous the big church looked even bigger we went to a incredible Olympic stadium that was meant for soccer and we took many pictures. The next day we went on a lovely walk and went to many wonderful sights made by a famous artist Gaudi. That same day at 4:00we went in side the famous Gaudi church and it was one of the most beautiful things i had ever seen.  There was so many walls made of stained glass and it looked like a forest because of the pillars when the sun shined on the stained glass it lit up the entire room in many colours.



The very next place we went to in Spain was Madrid we took a very long bus ride to Madrid and a taxi picked us up from there we relaxed for the rest of the day. Today we met up with our grandparents we went to a nice restaurant that served melted chocolate with doughnuts it was so good, we also went on a hop on hop of with-our Nana and Papa but it started to rain, however  we even saw parrots in the park.


Cartagena / Murcia

We are finally driving to Cartagena our Nana and Papa  are right behind us. We are driving in a very fancy car an audi  and we are almost there. We just arrived at our apartment and we went to meet all of our relatives including  our second cousins who  are only staying for two days and we are staying for two and a half weeks.

The first thing we did was go to the beach bar and that was so much fun by the beach bar we made so many rock sculptures and I stayed up way after my bed time. The next day we climbed up to a beautiful tower with a cannon that was a hi-light for sure. We had great views.

We did that hike many many times. That night many more relatives came and for dinner and  my second cousin did my make-up and we had a great night. The next day we went as a big group up to the tower again. We went to the beach and played in the water it was so fun.

The next morning we went on a early walk to an old abandoned monks house with a lovely dog named Sassy.  We picked pomegranates from a tree.  They were so good. We went to the beach again and it was so hot so I spent most of the time in the water. We had dinner with our grand parents at sunset it was so beautiful . The next day we went to the port and got a three course meal it was so good – it was called Menu Del Dia- Menu of the Day.  We went shopping and came home with-a lot of stuff.

One night we went to see a band and they played great music, I also won the raffle prize there and I   got perfume but I gave it to my great aunt. The next day we went to say good by to my grand parents and were so sad and then we went for a nice walk.

The next day we made a piniata for halloween we did fun paper mache and then we had a huge fun party for Halloween.  We opened the pinyata and played games so much fun.

Mostly we went to the water and hung out and caught up on home schooling.  One day we went to the guns witch is an old fort for the war the guns were so big. One highlight was that we went quad biking in a really cool desert place .  The next early morning we went for a 2 hour hike so much fun but sadly it was our last day. In the morning we went out for our breakfast and said good bye 😢

Leave a Reply

Close Menu